Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

What Can I Do? Can I Get Him For Abandonment?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: August 1, 2021

Q: My husband is a taxi driver and told me he has clients he takes to the casino. He has been doing it for 5 months and told me he stays at the guys house but instead he’s living with a another women divorced with a 12 year old kid.

A: In NY, we have “no fault” divorce – so there’s no need to prove “abandonment” or any other grounds to get divorced. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce attorney for a full assessment of your situation.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080