Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Can someone with the pending assault charges call ACS on someone?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: February 7, 2024

Q: So my daughter’s father wants to call acs on me even though I told him he was allowed to come see his daughter. He threatens me every other day because I won’t allow him to enter my household. He’s erratic and mentally unstabled. What can I do to protect me n my 2 daughter?

A:  It’d best to file a Petition requesting a specific court order setting forth a schedule of his visitation. That way, he would not be permitted to insist on deviating from the schedule. Depending on the extent of his mental instability, you may wish to consider requesting he be evaluated. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody Attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080