- How to Ready Your Finances When Facing Divorce
- What are Some Common Reasons to Request an Alimony Modification in New York?
- How Soon is a Hearing Scheduled Once a Petition for Modification of Alimony is Filed?
- What Does New York Law Require Of Both Parties When It Comes To Determining What Will Be An Equitable Distribution Of Assets?
- How Important Is The Accuracy Of The Property And Income Evaluation In A Divorce Case? Can One Little Mistake Unravel A Divorce Settlement?
- Is There A Time Limit, After A Divorce Is Finalized In New York, To Petition For A Modification To A Final Decree, If Assets Are Later Discovered?
- Are There Ways We Can Protect the Privacy of Our Divorce From Social Media or Other Public Forums or Even Press?
- Is It True That If We Drag Our Divorce Case to Trial, Everything Will Become Public Record?
- Do I Need to Have an Attorney Review Our Prenup or Post-nup Before I File for a Divorce to Ensure Everything Is Enforceable by the Courts? Isn’t That the Whole Point of These Agreements in the First Place?
- Is the working spouse required to pay attorney fees for the non-working divorce case? Does it matter who initiated the divorce?
- What Types of Family Law Orders Can Be Modified?
- How Is Your Office Operating During The Covid-19 Quarantine In New York?
- Do I Need To Have An In-Person Consultation Prior To Hiring An Attorney?
- Should I Take Suggestions From Friends And Family In Hiring A High Net Worth Divorce Attorney?
- What Service Should I Expect From An Experienced Attorney In High Net Worth Divorces?
- What Impact Do Assets Have When Hiring An Attorney In A High Net Worth Divorce?
- What Are Some Common Questions That Clients Ask in A High Asset Divorce Case?
- Should I Agree to Unfavorable Terms Just to Expedite the Divorce Process?
- What Are the Tax Implications of a High Asset Divorce In New York?
- What Advice Do You Give Clients About Communicating with Their Ex in A Divorce?
- Does The Parenting Plan Arrangement Affect The Child Support Amount?
- Who Pays Child Support In A Divorce Case In New York?
- Can I Get Child Support During A Separation In New York?
- What Are My Rights If the Other Parent Fails to Pay Child Support?
- Is A Business Considered a Marital Asset in A Divorce In New York State?
- What Factors Should Be Considered in A Divorce Involving A Business?
- Is Alimony or Spousal Support Mandatory in a Divorce Case In New York?
- How Long Should I Be Married to Receive Alimony In New York?
- What Is The Value Of Having A Pre Or Post-Nuptial Agreement For A High Net Worth Individual?
- Will My Divorce Be Quick and Easy If I Have a Pre Or Post Nuptial Agreement?
- Can A Prenuptial Agreement Protect Any Future Assets?
- Is There Any Way To Prevent My Spouse From A Pre-Divorce Spending Spree?
- How Is Our Debt Going To Be Divided In A High Asset Divorce?
- What Will I Get In Spousal Support Or Alimony In A High Income Divorce?
- What Factors Does The Court Consider In Deciding The Relocation Of A Child?
- Who Can Petition For Child Support Orders To Be Modified?
- What Is The Process To Modify Child Support In New York?
- When Does The Modification Of A Child Support Order Take Effect?
- What Exactly Is A Family Offense?
- How Do I Serve The Petition On A Temporary Order Of Protection?
- How Long Do The Orders Of Protection Generally Last?
- How Common Are Modification Requests To Child Custody And Child Support Matters?
- Is There A Certain Age At Which A Child Can Request A Change In Their Living Situation?
- Do New York Courts View Child Support And Child Custody As Separate Issues?
- What Happens If The Parent Ordered To Pay Child Support Quits Their Job?
- Does The Same Judge Who Handled My Divorce Handle My Modification As Well?
- What Is The Process To Modify A Divorce Decree?
- What Sort Of Custody Arrangements Can Be Awarded In New York?
- Is Visitation Based Upon The Custody Arrangements Made In A Divorce?
- Under What Circumstances Is Supervised Visitation Ordered In A Divorce?
- What Can I Do If I Do Not Approve of My Ex-Spouse’s Partner During Visitation?
- Does A Child Have A Say In The Amount Of Time They Spend With A Parent?
- Why Is It Critical To Retain Legal Counsel To Handle A Custody Or Visitation Matter?
- How Is Paternity Established In New York?
- What Steps Do I Need To Take To Establish Paternity?
- Can I Disavow Paternity If I Find Out That My Child Is Not My Biological Child?
- Who Is Considered A Juvenile Delinquent Under New York Law?
- How Are Juvenile Delinquency Proceedings Treated In New York?
- Can My Child’s Juvenile Records Be Sealed?
- What Constitutes Relocation Under Family Law In New York?
- What Factors Are Considered When Determining Child Custody In A High Asset Divorce?
- Will The Court Change Visitation Schedules Due To Relocation Issues?
- What Are Some Clear Benefits Of Adopting My Stepchild?
- Do Today’s Laws Make It Difficult For An Unmarried Father To Sustain A Relationship With His Child?
- What Is Collaborative Law Practice Under Family Law?
- Who Is Collaborative Divorce Right For?
“Best Practices in Drafting Divorce Settlement Agreements” – New York Law Journal, 11/20/17:
“Trying a Shaken Baby Syndrome Case” – Nolo.com, 2017:
“Raab v. Raab: A Call for Clarification of Child Support Modification” – Westchester Lawyer Magazine, June, 2018:
“Suspended Judgment Should be Alternative Disposition in Family Offenses” – New York Law Journal, 1/29/19:
“Withdrawal of Counsel in Family Law Cases” – Westchester Lawyer Magazine, May, 2021: