Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Hello I Already Have A Legal Separation Agreement Filed Through Court. How Do I Go Forward With The Divorce?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: November 20, 2020

Q: Hello I already have a legal separation agreement filed through court. How do I go forward with the divorce? Must I hire a lawyer?

A: You don’t necessarily need an attorney, though it’s advisable to have one. You can proceed to file for divorce – you may find the forms & instructions here: Call a Bronx Divorce attorney for more info.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080