High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I filed my uncontested divorce through nyc e-file in July. Is there a way to speed up process?

A: Merely filing the divorce does next-to-nothing. You’d then need to have the papers served, file an affidavit of service, and then submit the Judgment Package (assuming the other side defaults. You may wish to call a NYC Divorce Attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network