High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How do I get my children back?

Q: I was involved in a domestic issue with my wife she said it was physical. Children was in my care mother came to the house to get her belongings. Police place me under arrest and release me. ACS was called and they temporary placed the children in the mother care. How do I get them back in my care?

A: You must file an order to show cause. If ACS has a neglect/abuse case pending against you, then it would be for a 1027/1028 hearing; if not, then it would be for interim custody to be restored to you. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Abuse defense attorney.

FindLaw Network