Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

How can I get a document looked at?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: January 19, 2024

Q: I recently received a Separation Agreement from my soon-to-be ex-wife’s lawyer. While it’s an amicable divorce, uncontested in every conceivable way (with NO children) – I still need to be sure that when I sign it, have it notarized and return – that it is written correct ‘as is.’

Anyway, my reason for contacting this site was to see if there were a lawyer who could just review this doc and let me know that it is acceptable to confidently move forward.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

A: Many lawyers offer this service, usually just for a relatively nominal consultation/review fee. Your next step would be to call a Westchester Family Law attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080