High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Looking for a affordable lawyer for visitation. I don’t work n only collect SSI.

Q: My child is being forced by the courts to stay at his father house for visits at abusers home. Child has told his attorney and his attorney flipped on him n presented to the courts that he does want to see his father. So today I have to force my son to his visit for 2 weeks. He is not thrilled about it. We reside in NJ for 2 years but because the father petition it in Bronx family court I’ve been going to the Bronx. All whole system is corrupt in the Bronx. Not only does my sons lawyer not fight for him. My free attorney doesn’t do anything for me as well. I’m looking for a affordable lawyer to drop visitations. My son is afraid his father will hit him again on his visit. According to his lawyer being hit by a belt or any sort is not abuse. I told my son that’s a lie.

A: David’s Answer: Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. David Bliven, Bronx Child Custody attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

FindLaw Network