Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Can my ex-wife take me off child support?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: November 3, 2021

Q:I made an agreement with the mother of my kids and she said that she’s going to take me off child support so she sent the letter to her social worker to close the case how long will that take

A: Yes – one of you would just file a Petition to terminate support in Family Court. The Magistrate may wish to double-check that the child is being adequately card for. Call a Bronx Child Support Attorney for more info.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080