Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Can I Get An Annulment Or Divorce Without My Wife?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: November 12, 2020

Q: I was married and my wife never came to the USA nor live with me here, I was married in China, However, my wife disappeared ( left me 2 years now, will I able to file a divorce without her or is there a way I can get an annulment?

A: In theory, you can get a divorce or annulment, but the problem in your case will be where to serve her. You ultimately need to serve her with the court summons, so you may need to hire a P.I. in an effort to locate her. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080