Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Can I Get A Divorce From A Girl I Married While Incarcerated?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: June 25, 2021

Q: Can I get a divorce after I was married on November 6, 2017 in prison and never consummated the marriage can I get it annulled now that I am free and don’t live with my wife and I’ve been free for two years with no contact with her?

A: Sure – you can file for annulment or divorce. You do need an address of where to serve her with the divorce summons, however. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce Attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080