High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I need to file an emergency order to show cause, affidavits in support and modification of visitation.

Q: I was assigned a pro bono lawyer nyc, in a child visitation case. That lawyer and my ex lawyer are friends and they have made decisions together in his favor no matter how much evidence I present. Now I’m concerned about the recent uptick in coronavirus in a apart of the city that my ex takes the kids for visitation but my lawyer wont help. I heard from a cob that I need to file the modification of visitation. PLEASE can someone help.

A: So long as the pro bono attorney is your attorney of record, generally s/he needs to be the one to do all court filings. If s/he is refusing to do so, then ask the Judge for a new attorney. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network