High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can I have my 9 yr brother with me ounce a month I’m 21 and lives with my father

Q: My mother died my younger brother that’s 9 yrs old is living with his father can I have him with me one weekend a month

A: Yes – you can file a petition for sibling visitation with the Family Court. You’d need to file same in the county in which your father & sibling reside. Call a Bronx Child Custody Attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network