Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

What Do I Need To Do In Order To Prove My Ex An Unfit Father?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: June 12, 2016

Q: My ex fiancé is the father of my child. He was abusive. Has admitted in text that his mind is a dark, twisted and Evil place, and he has moments where he thinks my unborn son isn’t his. if he got custody of my son, his elderly and disabled parents would be force to take care of him. Because my ex would not.
Also, what can I do to make me look better in court?

A: David’s Answer: If you believe he has a mental illness, then you can request the court to order a forensic psychological evaluation – same is generally done on contested custody cases anyway. As to how to “make you look better,” one would need to assess your individual factors before rendering an opinion. As such, call an Orange/Westchester Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult. – David Bliven, Westchester Child Custody attorney (

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080