Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

I live with my son and I still Paying child support What should I do?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: December 15, 2021

Q: Acs remove the child from the mother and passing on to me I want the custody

A: You’d need to file a Petition to terminate the child support – and also a petition for custody of the child. You may also file to request that the mother pay you child support. Schedule a consult with a Bronx family Law attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080