Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

How Can I Request A Move Out Of State From New York To Florida Orlando ?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: February 22, 2021

Q: OK me and my ex last year got a court order of joint custody child spends half the week with dad and other with me. My son no longer wants to keep going back and forth that’s one second is me and my husband got a approval to purchase our first home in Orlando I’m a mother of 8 children and I feel that it’s would be a better living arrangement for my family do to our size and dad really Doesn’t help with his son I pay for everything even when he is in dads house including food clothing and trips how can I win is it even possible for the judge to allow it please help.

A: While it’s possible the relocation may be approved, it doesn’t seem probable on the facts presented. There are numerous factors the Judge will consider, however – please consult my Legal Guide on the issue: Irrespective, you should be represented by a good attorney in the process. Thus, call a Bronx Child Custody attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080