Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Could My Ex Husbands New Wife Pay His Child Support If His Not Working?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: September 20, 2019

Q: My Husband and I divorced in May 31 2018 he remarried December 8,2018 could his unemployed I have full custody of our daughter could his wife pay child support?

A: It doesn’t really matter who pays. If he has an obligation to pay, then how he comes up with the money is up to him. For more info. call a Bronx Child Support attorney.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080