High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

What can I do when a judge forgets to put in the matrimony judgment the pension is not?

Q: There was emotion set that my ex-husband was supposed to pay me alimony and child support half of his pension etc he hasn’t given me nothing in a year he owes me $20,000 and I had to mention to the judge what happened to the agreement about his pension social security beneficiary and she said she forgot to put it in the judgment what could I do wasn’t that very careless.

A: If you did a written settlement agreement & that agreement was incorporated into the Judgment, then you’d simply need to submit a QDRO. If it was an oral settlement, then you may need to file a motion to amend the Judgment. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce Attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge