High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: My husband says that he wants to kill me. What can I do?

A: You should indeed strongly consider filing for an order of protection. You may also speak to “Safe Horizons” about your options. They may recommend that you temporarily enter into a domestic violence shelter until new housing can be arranged. Call a Bronx Domestic Violence attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network