High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I need an order of protection to be amended or modified on my baby father

Q: I placed an order of protection on my baby father due to an argument we had and I’m 9 months pregnant I need him to be present for the birth which can happen in 3 weeks or less but my attorney won’t budge because he’s trying to take my baby father down after I already said I wasn’t pursuing charges and he’s going against my will to do everything and I really need help right away since time is running out . 

A: You have the right to discharge your attorney at any point if s/he isn’t doing what you’re directing him/her to do. You also have a right to file a petition to modify the TOP to allow him to be present for the birth. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info. 

FindLaw Network