High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Can my wife prevent me from seeing my children?

Q: I am married but living in separate homes from my spouse. my kids live in both homes.alternating during the week.

A: A custodial parent is effectively the dictator – until a court says otherwise. Thus, if you & she can’t agree on access, your remedy is to file a petition for visitation in Family Court – or proceed on the divorce. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Custody attorney for a full assessment. 

FindLaw Network
David Bliven Badge