High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I would like to cancel my child support against my kids father how do I go about in NYC.

Q: I no longer want child support from my kids father.

A: You can simply file a petition to terminate child support. Call a Bronx Family Law attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network