High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

How do I relieve myself from any obligations from my 17yr old child?

Q: He is mentally and emotionally abusive. I don’t want him in my house and he called acs on me 2 times but they wont take him. They said i have to keep him. Emotionally and mentally i cant anymore, im seeing a theropist. I need help!!!!

A: You’d need to file a PINS Petition in Family Court & allege the child’s “ungovernable.” Call a Bronx Child Custody attorney for more info.

FindLaw Network