High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I have a out of state child support case in November and I was wondering do I need a lawyer for the first appearance

Q: I been providing for my kid the best way I can the mother put a child support case on me cause I wont give our daughter a passport to leave the state. I live in new Jersey and he and our child live in New York. This is my first time dealing with a child support case and I need help.

A: Generally you can benefit from representation in any court case. If you’re unable to hire one in time for the 1st appearance, the magistrate will generally grant an adjournment in order to hire one. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network