Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

What documents are accepted as proof my children now live in GA?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: October 26, 2021

Q: I have a hearing coming up for modification of support in NY Bronx Famiy court. My case was adjourned last month and I was told to submit proof showing my 3 children now live with me in GA.

A: An affidavit from them, or school enrollment documents, or confirmation form their employer (if old enough to work) would usually suffice. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support Attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080