Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

How can I remove someone from my deed in the state of New York if both parties are in agreement?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: March 24, 2022

Q:  I am divorced and my ex wife is in agreement to get removed from the deed. Can anything be done without going to court?

A: If the issue was addressed in your divorce settlement agreement, then you must abide by the agreement, or do a modified version. If the issue was not addressed – and there’s consent – then just do a quitclaim deed. Call a Bronx Divorce Attorney for more info.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080