High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

I’m filing for violation of visitation petition – how much time it takes for judge to do it?

Q: I’m new york Bronx ,my ex husband has visitation for kid she is seven ,he gave me the wrong address , after 26 days I found out through police ,when they did wellness check on my child, he still have 15 more days of visit , I m worried if he changes again the address , how can I keep a check on him n my child?

A: You always have the option to file a modification petition & request a provision in the order stating that each parent will update the other (within 5 days) of any change of address. In between times, keep a paper-trial with him & request same of him. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

FindLaw Network