Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Where Can I Go To Find Out If I’m Divorced?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: December 28, 2016

Q: My husband claimed that he did it through an agency not to the courthouse how can I find out?

A: David’s Answer: Divorces may be processed by agencies, but ultimately they must be filed & approved by the Court. Thus, you can goto the County Clerk’s office in the Supreme Court of the county where either you or he resides in (or resided in at the time of the presumed filing) & check their computers. You can always try running a search on (using e-courts). Call a Bronx Divorce attorney for more info.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080