Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

My disbursement payment was $474.94 but only received $200. Will the payments roll over to the next month?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: November 6, 2021

Q: My disbursement amounts changes. Only received $200 for 3 kids but my disbursement amounts be way more than $200. Where does the rest of the money go?

A: You may wish to contact SCU on this. They’re entitled to charge an annual administrative fee (as of Nov. 2021, it’s $35). It’s possible they hadn’t charged you that fee for several years & are now catching up, but that’s only speculation. For a further assessment, call a Bronx Child Support attorney to schedule a consult.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080