High Net Worth Divorce
Protection For Your Children
Domestic Abuse

Q: Can my husband request paper communication ?

A: Not sure – it may be that a hard copy original needs to be submitted to the DMV. Otherwise, i wouldn’t understand the rationale for “mail” communication & thus you or your attorney should ask for the rationale. For a 2d opinion, call a Westchester Divorce Attorney to schedule a consult. 

FindLaw Network