Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Is My Husband Responsible To Give Me Money For Kids Needs If We Both Work

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: September 13, 2019

Q: Is my husband responsible to give me money for kids needs if we both work ?

A: If you’re married & still living together, then your question is more of a moral question than a legal one. The only way a court can order him to provide support is if you elect to file for divorce & thus legally separate. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080