Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Will The Court Approved My Moved To PA. It’s 90 Mins Away From My Daughter Father & Less Than 100 Miles?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: August 14, 2019

Q: My daughter father feels that since I am the one that is moving then I should be the one to bring her in to the Bronx every other week. He just got a lawyer and his lawyer had the nerves to contact me to tell me that I can’t relocate to Pa unless I have the courts approval and that how my daughter father is against the move.

A: You’d need to file a petition for custody/relocation. It’s hard to assess whether the court would approve the move, as there are many factors which come into play. Among the principal factors would be how the proposed move would benefit the child. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080