Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

What Do I Do If I Have No Court Papers But My Ex Is Stating We Have A Court Date This Month, And How Much Notice Must He Give Me

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: January 8, 2016

Q: My daughters father is saying we have a court date this month (January) for joint custody but he hasn’t served me with any papers, he isn’t listed on the birth certificate and he does almost nothing for my daughter (pampers here and there mostly), I don’t want to miss this court date.

A: David’s Answer: If you both live in the Bronx, you can always goto Bronx Family Court with photo ID & they can lookup the case for you. If you sign a consent to service, they can also give you the papers he filed. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment. – David Bliven, Bronx Family Law Attorney, (

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080