Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

What Can I Do About This?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: April 16, 2022

Q: “So my ex-boyfriend and his friends have been harassing me and my children for months now keeping us up at night. My children are starting to be in fear and figure out what’s going on. They say things like calling my daughters names and saying things about my son who is only 3 years of age…”

A: You have a right to file for an order of protection, barring such harassment. Orders of Protection may be issued in Family Court when there was an “intimate relationship,” even if the relationship itself has now ceased. For more info, call a Bronx Family Law Attorney.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080