Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

Q: Do Your Child Start Getting The Check Themselves At Age Of 18 Or The Mother Still Get It

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: November 27, 2019

Unless the child is emancipated, then under these circumstances you can only file a petition for a change of payee. If the child wishes to independently receive the child support, then the child herself would need to be a party to the case. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080