Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

My Girlfriend And Her Family Took My Laptop And Filed False Harrassment Charges Now I Can’t Contact Them. What Can I Do?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: August 8, 2015

Q: My girlfriend and her family took my laptop and filed false harassment charges now i can’t contact them. What can i do?

A: David’s Answer: Is your case in Family Court or Criminal Court? If in criminal court, you can ask your attorney to ask the DA for a return of the property. If in Family Court you can ask your attorney to ask her attorney for same. If in Family Court, then call a Westchester Domestic Violence attorney to schedule a consultation. David Bliven, Westchester Domestic Violence attorney (

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080