Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

My Children’s Father And I Have Joint Custody But For The Last 2 Years I Have’t Seen The Kids, Will My Children Father Get In Trouble?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: September 21, 2018

Q: My children father and I have joint custody but for the last 2 years I have’t seen the kids will my children father get in trouble for keeping them away from me.

A: It depends – if you kept a careful paper-trail documenting his violations, then perhaps. The issue may also be why you waited 2 years before filing a petition (which you should do if the issue isn’t rectified asap). Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080