Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Posts tagged "child support"

What does the mother of my kids have to do to drop child support and forgive my arreas?

Q: We want to know the process of dropping for child support and forgiving my arrears. Do we have to go somewhere. Do we have to write a letter. She want to know to take me off. Please help me.

How can i have paternity dissolution done in nys when i have proof that i am not the father? My "daughter" is 12 yrs old.

Q: In june i had a dna test done for me and my daughter it came back that i am excluded as her father. Her mother denied ever having slept with another man but the results prove otherwise. I am paying child support but i want to stop the order for support as well as dissolving the paternity order. She had this affair while i was deployed in Iraq back in 2005.

Can I request for a change in child support if my ex makes more money now and the custody has changed?

Q: I currently pay child support to my ex. It was based on my ex being the custodial parent (my ex had our child one more day than me). Now that my ex makes more money than me and custody has changed to shared custody (our child lives half the week with me and half the week with her)...can I file for a change in child support? Could my ex end up giving me support since he makes more money?

Should I get a lawyer?

Q: I am the custodial parent. Yesterday was our child support hearing. He made 80000 dollars last year in UBER and told me I wouldnt be getting more than 400 dollars a month maybe even less. He asked for a lawyer and the date was postponed. Should i get a lawyer?

Can I file for child support after 30 years?

Q: He was missing (the father). He disappeared and I tried to look for him. He knew we had our son but he skipped out and abandoned us. Plain and simply...I was in a grocery store, needed a price check, the manager came over and it was our son's father. First time I've seen him since he walked out on us. We were never married just living together.

If the dad has a personal catering business does he have to include that as income ?

Q: So i recently found out that my daughters dad who i am taking for child support has a private catering business which he did not provide as part of his income in court, can i tell the judge this ?

How do I get my license reinstated from 2,600 dollar child support arrears

Q: I had a child support in maryland tranferred to new york im 2,600 in arrears and my license was suspended august 10 how do I get my license reinstated I have been making on time payments weekly on 149.42 since june 2018

Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions