Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Bronx Divorce Attorney Archives

What are my rights as a wife for divorce and child support hence I married in Cozumel Mexico?

Q: My husband and I both are citizens of the US and had gotten married in Cozumel, Mexico 6 years ago. But my husband doesn't want to get a marriage certificate here in the states. We haven't had relations for a year by his choice because of my religious beliefs and he is threating to leave me and our 11year old daughter because I have several documented illness and threatning to have sex with other women because of my religious beliefs! He has "lost his wedding ring" and he doesn't support us financially other than half the rent and detergent for me to wash clothing. What are my rights please?

Can I do motion to enforce child custody in the Bronx when divorce was granted in westchester county ny

Q: I lived in westchester when divorced commenced three years ago. Subsequently I moved to the Bronx ny. Divorce was final in westchester. I live in the Bronx for 3 years. Can I move child custody issues to bronx

I am separated for over 15 years- my x husband was deported 3 years ago! Do I still have to file for a divorce?

Q: Want to get re-married and my x-husband was deported 3 years ago!
I live in New York and although we were legally married in NY
He never received residency! And was picked up by ICE and sent back to Canada Again we have not been together for over 15 years

What is the reason for my court appearance as the Plaintiff in my uncontested divorce?

Q: In October 2016 I hired an attorney to file for uncontested divorce on the grounds of irretrievable breakdown. All documents and fees were promptly filed in the aforementioned date. My spouse was served about 2 to 3 months later. A date has been set for July 2017 to appear in court. All matters have been addressed including a custody order made in June 2016 in family court after a trial which lasted almost three years. I was under the impression that an uncontested divorce does not require a court appearance.

I have been legally married for 10 years but, my first child with my spouse is 14 years old. I would like to know if I can get?

Q: If I can get alimony? My husband wants to have 4 dogs we currently have 3 I totally disagree with one more dog. I am feed up with this situation I want to get a divorce. My children are not happy he is an abusive controlling freak. My oldest child is constantly asking me to get a divorce because he cannot stand his own father. He is currently making $570 a week but, soon at around January he will be making $950. Should I wait until then to file for divorce and child support. Pls help tx

Can my wife disappeared 10 years then go to dominican republic and get a divorce without me know anything?

Q: Got marry in 2003 wife disappearedin 2005 in 2015 she got a divorce in dominican repliblic and in 2017 she gave me a divorce decree from dominican republic.

Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions