Call 914-368-7580 now to schedule a 20-minute Case Assessment or full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!
Call Today 914-368-7580

Posts tagged "Child Custody"

My children's father and I have joint custody but for the last 2 years I have't seen the kids, will my children father get in trouble?

Q: My children father and I have joint custody but for the last 2 years I have't seen the kids will my children father get in trouble for keeping them away from me.

I have sole and physical custody of my son I want to relocate for a better life for my kids now the father won't agree ?

Q: I am not taking his visitation from him I am considering to meet him half way so he can take him for his weekends I will even pay tolls and gas on his behalf I will give him summer holidays and spring break with his son will it be allowed I'm still going to be in nyc but just a few hours away what can I do

Can someone who is placed on house arrest allowed to visit their children if they live somewhere else in the same town?

Q: The father of my children was arrested yesterday by the Feds and I was told he will be placed on house arrest at an individuals house that I have a conflict with. There is documentation that this person is not allowed around my child at school where they work and my oldest attends. Is this enough to have their father have visits at my home with his children?

Can a mother move to another state without a father consent

Q: I have joint custody with my ex wife we still legally married and she has physical custody but move to another state without my consent or court order. She also has 2 other kids with another person now my daughter is a little older and she keeps begging me to not take her back to her mother thats every time i have her plus all my family is all she has here her mother has no family where she move can i get my daughter to stay here urgent in anyway before school starts so i can put register in a school here

How can I defend myself I was tricked in text message to agree to my son's mom taking him across the country to live away ?

Q: My aunt passed away my son's mom agreed to for him to be at the funeral but she ended moving with him 2 days before some months before she talked to me about moving and tricked me to say yes but I didn't give permission the date she left. I put in a petition for custody but she's most likely going to use that agreement against me is there any way I can defend myself . I also have a police report we're she punched me and I never touched her . Also in her new residence she's applied to put me on child support and I'm my son's sole provider she also has degraded my character and sent profanity to me in text.

Can I receive Sole Custody because my son's father moved out of the country over a year ago?

Q: My son's father and I have joint custody established in NYC. I'm the primary residential parent and he was the visiting/non-custodial parent. He moved back to his country August of 2016 without notice and hasn't seen my son since. Although he still makes child support payments when he feels like it; his child support is in arrears and he stopped providing health coverage for my son once he left. He has made no real attempts to be in my sons life since he moved; other than two emails about him not paying child support and confirming that he left the country. It's been almost 2 years he hasn't seen my son. How likely will the judge be in granting me Sole custody?

Email Us For A Response

Get Legal Guidance To Support Your Future

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact The Law Offices Of David Bliven

White Plains Office
445 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 607
White Plains, NY 10601

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions

Bronx Office
3174 Riverdale Avenue
Suite 1
Bronx, NY 10463

Phone: 914-368-7580
Fax: 914-206-3687
Map & Directions