Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

It’s My First Violation Of Visitation What Can Happened To Me?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: July 31, 2019

Q: My daughter father has an order for visitation and i failed and told him no he went to court for a violation what can happened for the first violation?

A: It depends on why you denied the visit. If you had an extremely good reason, you may be let off with a warning. That said, if you wish to deviate from a court order of visitation, you generally either need the other parent’s consent or the Judge’s permission. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Family Law attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080