Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

I’m looking for my daughters and mines child custody papers and was wondering if I could have a copy? Also might need help?!

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: January 5, 2022

Q: Me and my daughter’s father were going through a custody battle and I got visitations which they never followed through with… (him and his now widowed ex wife) Now he has passed away back in March and I want to get my daughter back home!
I do not know what to do I haven’t seen her or heard from her in years. I last heard she was in Texas!

A: You’d need to retrieve the papers form court. You’d then need to hire a P.I. to track down the whereabouts of the child. Schedule a consult with a White Plains Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080