Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

I have under 2 year girl she can illegal with her mom, how i can adopt her?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: February 5, 2022

Q: Her mom was deported back to her country Honduras and baby was kip her Dallas Texas I was contacted from child grandmother if I can keep the baby with me I live in Bronx NY and I went pick the baby now she living with me but now her the baby mom signed out the parent right to me so I can adopt the baby so now I am looking for lower can help me to do adoption pro Bono lower I have the paper work from the mother giving me the right now to adopt her please if there is anybody can help me please contact me the soon is possible I will really appreciate all help that I can get for the baby I want this baby to have better future here in America now that God have give her the opportunity please can you help us please

A: You’d need to commence an adoption proceeding in the county where you reside. Bear in mind you’d also need to file for guardianship as well – since the child is not your biological child & the child may also need to be given “special immigrant status.” Schedule a consult with a Bronx Adoption Attorney for a full assessment.


David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080