Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

I Have A Child Support Order In Ny But I Live In Ga. I Need To Do A Modification

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: March 14, 2017

Q: I need to make a modification on my child support order since I am making 50% less income . I’ve tried doing this on my own but to no avail. I have now a levy on my bank account. Need help asap.

A: David’s Answer: You can obtain the forms off the court system website. If you’re looking to hire an attorney, find one at Avvo’s “Find a Lawyer” tab. Call a Bronx Child Support attorney to schedule a consult.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080