Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

How would I go about presenting my parenting class certificates to the judge? Can I submit them into my files?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: July 9, 2024

Q: I’m going through a custody case I’ve taken some parenting classes and I have some certificates I wish to present to the judge should I present them in the courtroom or should I file them in my case?

A: You can do either, but I recommend if it’s a Family Curt case to file them via the Court’s EDDS system. If you have an attorney, have your attorney do it. If you don’t have an attorney, strongly consider retaining one. Call a White Plains Family Law Attorney for more info.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080