Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

How Do I Sue Bronx Family Court

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: March 18, 2017

Q: Daughter’s ex went to court lied and told court that he was primary care giver of my granddaughter and my daughter kidmapped her the courts gave him custody i hired a lawyer gave proof that he lied daughter still lost case no neglect or abuse just her ex lies case goes to different judges and. No one cares about the facts

A: David’s Answer: Preliminarily, it’s your daughter who would need to take action as you personally would not have legal standing. That said, she cannot sue a court – her remedy is to file an appeal of any order she disagrees with. Bear in mind she only has 30 days to file an appeal from the date of the final order (35 days if it’s mailed to her). Have your daughter schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Custody attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080