Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

How can I get off child support ?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: February 8, 2022

Q: I have been paying child support for Atleast 8yrs and I have never even seen the child or even know if it’s mine. I haven’t been in contact with mother in years ..I need help to resolve this issue

A: If you’re paying child support via a court order, then that means paternity was previously established. That said, you always have a right to file a petition for visitation. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Child Support attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080