Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

How can I get a divorce if I’m low income and my husband was the working party?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: March 23, 2022

Q: I don’t have income I’m just on social services my husband was the working party. I want to divorce him …

A: You have many options available – among them is that you can request that your husband pay some or all of the fees associated with the divorce. He can either agree – or potentially the Court can order him to do so (depending in part on how high his income is). Schedule a consult with a Westchester Divorce Attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080