Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

How Can I Evict My Husband From My Apartment He Won’t Pay Bills And He Is Unstable Around Our Children ?

  • By: David Bliven, Esq.
  • Published: April 24, 2020

Q: My husband is bipolar and spends his disability check instead of paying bills I want him to leave our apartment but he refuses how can I get him out fast?

A: You’d need to file for divorce & then file an application for “exclusive occupancy of the marital residence.” usually if he doesn’t voluntarily agree to move-out, this will entail a contested case. Schedule a consult with a Bronx Divorce Attorney for a full assessment.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080