Call (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080 Now To Schedule A 20-minute Case Assessment Or Full 50-minute Case Strategy Consultation!

Law Offices Of David Bliven
Law Offices Of David Bliven
  • White Plains Office 19 Court Street
    Suite 206
    White Plains, NY 10601
  • Bronx Office 3190 Riverdale Avenue
    Suite 1
    Bronx, NY 10463

How can I confirm my divorce papers are official?

  • By: David Bliven
  • Published: October 27, 2021

Q: I received divorce papers from my ex-husband and they don’t look unofficial.

A: You can always consult an attorney & have him/her review the papers. You can also contact the court and/or look the case up on e-courts (though if an RJI hasn’t been filed yet, it may not be searchable). Call a Bronx Divorce Attorney for more info.

David Bliven, Esq.

Serving primarily White Plains and the Bronx, we provide
guidance for a range of family law considerations
Call Us Now - (347) 797-1188 | (914) 362-3080